BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 27 January 2012

things to be done for this SENIOR YEAR

haha quite weird when i am in SENIOR YEAR!
pejamcelik pejamcelik srious x caye i am sweet 7teen kan,,
lagipon da almost 1 month da jadi form5,,
so, almost all of my senior ask me to enjoy all the things in my great SENIOR YEAR,,
so here we go,,

  1. of cos strive 9A+ for my SPM oke!
  2. enjoy my last MAULIDUR RASUL in integomb.
  3. do the best for my last Merentas Desa.. go nisa! lari gile2! nak top 10 kan?
  4. jerit, nyanyi, menari puaspuas time last sports day..
  5. bangun awal every morning.. -_-
  6. complete all my ang pau coz im gonna miss them..
  7. do the best for my GREEN EMERALD!
  8. make my makwes n pakwes hepy!
  9. jerit + gelak puas dalam kelas sampai kene mara ngan orang laen + the teachers..
  10. enjoy my basketball training even it was really hard for me to do that,,
  11. appreciate all the things in INTEGOMB!

yess seriously im gonna miss all the things in INTEGOMB!
i love you damn much INTEGOMB!









integomb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment